AS Roma pull a corner-kick stunt against AC Milan that outfoxes everyone including the officials
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Every little boy who grew up wishing for a Dick Tracy walkie-talkie watch will be delighted by the latest in interactive watches. Watches now days are so much more then just a timepiece. Ties are so yesterday. Books are just boring. This year, wow your Dad with a gift that will keep him in the know when he’s on the go. Consider a smart watch for fitness, watches that receive custom data and the modern version of the calculator watch, data-centric watches that can play music, carry data from your pc, show pictures…and yes, they still keep time.
Smart Watches for MSN Direct have timely content that is delivered to the watch over a FM radio signal. Each watch comes with local weather, national news, a monthly calendar and stock indices, but by signing up for a MSN Direct Smart Plan, you can select additional personalized information, including local news, sports scores, movie showings, horoscopes and more. With the MSN Direct Smart Plan Plus, the watch can also be synced with Outlook Calendar to remind you of important meetings, and receive personal messages via MSN Messenger.
No matter what Dad likes, there is a watch for him. With the smart watches he can keep up with sports scores, the latest news and stay one step ahead of the stock market, just by selecting the content that matters most to him. For the regular non-tech dad you can find simply elegance in one of Aquaswiss watches. They might not do 20 things but they make up for it in style. There are a number of watch styles and manufacturers to choose from—you’re sure to find a perfect one for your Dad.
School is right around the corner and both parents and kids are excited about getting everything ready for the new school year. One of the most important things that you need to do is go shopping. Shopping for school supplies can be fun and you don’t have to break the budget if you follow a few simple tips.
Here are some back to school shopping tips that can help you get the best deals for less.
· Get a complete list of the supplies required by the school. This helps to guarantee you buy only what you need. This way you will not be stuck with items your child can’t use.
· Find out what the dress code is and only buy the clothing that is acceptable. Otherwise, you are going to end up with a bunch of outfits that can only be worn on the weekends and nothing for school.
· Set a budget and stick to it. Your kids will always find clothing and other items they want but that are not suited or necessary for school. These are better left for another shopping day. Only buy the items that can be used for school on this trip.
· Shop smart. Compare prices, clip coupons, and deals at Savings.com and consider the quality of the product. Paying a low price for a product that doesn’t last through the beginning of the school year is not beneficial. It would be smarter to pay a little more up front and have a product that will last all year.
· Start with the most important items first and work down to the least important. When shopping for clothing if you don’t have a lot of money to spend start with a few outfits that you can mix and match, then plan for when you can buy more.
Back to school shopping doesn’t have to be stressful and hectic. Use the tips listed above to help you get the most from your shopping trip and save money in the process. The earlier you start the easier this back to school shopping will be.